We want to make sure that you love your purchase. So if you don’t, we’re here to help!
RETURN AND EXCHANGES
- All products can be returned or exchanged within 14 days of purchase.
- Slightly flawed collection at time of purchase are not eligible for refund or exchange for change of mind
- Exchanges or refund will be initiated after the product has been received and inspected by our warehouse team.
- For refunds, the full amount minus the shipping charges will be returned via the original payment method.
- For exchanges, a credit note will be credited in your account.
- All returns must be unused and in their original condition. This includes all original, inner and outer protective packaging intact. We do not offer refund OR exchanges if the product has been used or has been removed from it’s protective packaging.
- It is highly recommended that product is returned via registered post with tracking number, as we will not be able to accept responsibility for lost products.
- Receipt or proof of purchase is required to complete your return.
- NO exchanges or refund will be offered on any SALE items.
- All international sales are final.
As all our orders are processed by our warehouse team the next business day, if your order has been processed and shipped, it is unfortunately too late to cancel. Please contact us to check if your orders have been processed.
HOW DO I CLAIM WARRANTY FOR A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT?
In the unlikely event, if you received your play mat and have discovered a manufacturing fault or defect within 7 days of receiving the item simply fill up the Warranty Form here and we will attend to your query right away.
Please note: A defective mat by this definition is of a manufacturing fault or damage (e.g punctures or faults with heat sealed edges) when a new play mat is first unboxed and found in that state. It does not cover wear and tear, ageing discoloration, puncture damage due to usage/accidents, and/or incorrect use and failure to follow our care guide.